Sudah berlangganan artikel blog ini via RSS Feed?
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Google PageRank Checker Powered by  MyPagerank.Net

Flag Counter

+ Free Automatic Backlinks Exchanges

Backlinks Sites Copy this html code to your website >>

Monday 4 March 2013

Entrepreneur Success Story Ever More Miskin of Beggars

This article I got from his official blog om Bakrie. Please refer to a good story is a successful entrepreneur. Message me, do not see the position or situation right now, but look what he said.
See his experience and take the positive side. May the true story of a successful businessman can inspire and arouse your spirit ...
During this time a lot of people ask me what the secret to a successful entrepreneur. I hope they are willing to share their experiences and tips for success trying.
For me, share fun experiences with others, especially if my experience is beneficial.
Monday, April 5 last, I was invited by Syafiiyah As Islamic University, Jakarta, to share experiences. In the show titled "Studium Generale Entrepreneurship" I was asked to give lectures on entrepreneurship and business success tips.
I tell the students to succeed in business we can not only learn in college only. College only teaches basic and theory. The rest of us learned to those who have succeeded. That person does not have to be an entrepreneur S3. S1 could be just like me, and some even do not have a diploma.
What is the first step that should be taken to start a business and succeed? The answer is a dream. We must dare to dream of being a successful person. History also proves many great findings and the successful start of a dream. If you do not dare to dream, why open a business.
Of course it does not stop a dream to achieve success. Once you build the dream, then think about your dreams. Think a great. As said American billionaire Donald Trump; if you think, think big. Think big, think to be president, do not think the small ones.
After that you make a plan, make the details and form of a table. Finally, most importantly, immediately execute the plan. If you ask it necessary to pray? I say pray that need (read: very important). But planning is also necessary. Prayer without planning I do not think it will work.
Back when I was in college, I used to plan and share time. I wake up in the dawn prayer, and practice karate, then sleep again until 10. New at 11 study.
The bottom line with the planning, the problem will be resolved. Now, too, I am for the time to party and more. At umpteen seminars, a speaker at a long, a long time ... Sometimes I can solve 10 problems a day.
Complaints most often asked people who do not dare to try is not have the capital or fund. Many also said that I could be successful because of my father employers. That is wrong. When starting a business I do not have the money.
We will buy Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) I also do not have the funds. The way I went prospective contractors and offer him favorable cooperation, but saratnya he lend me money. I also went to the bank and say so. Then from money lent, I bought KPC and is now a big company.
Never talk did not have the funds. Money comes if there is a big idea or a project visible. Bill Gates did not have the money, but he had a great idea. He did not graduate college, he was not a rich kid, but from his garage so he could make Microsoft a great company.
So think of a good idea, then you are looking for a partner who has money. Reassure him and berkerjasamalah with him. If you ask for the cooperation partner bigger profits, do persoalkan.
Suppose all of your ideas but you will only be 10%, it does not matter. For 10% it is still a profit than you does not work and can only be zero%. Do not look at the bag, do not see the benefit, we see the addition of pocket or not.
Once you go through the business, one day you will definitely face problems. Let's face it it's a problem, because the problem is a part of life that will continue to come. I myself also had to face problems during the economic crisis of 1997-1998. At that difficult economic circumstances, all of the entrepreneur and the company is also difficult.
At that time I was falling into poverty. In fact I much poorer than beggars. This is because I have a huge debt. My current debt was about $ 1 billion. At this difficult time is usually our friends, our colleagues all ran.
Therefore in this difficult time, we can not show we're sunk. Do not show we're dark. As my father taught Achmad Bakrie: do not let yourself be in a dark place, because in a dark shadow will leave you.
So it's hard when I stand tall and show no deterioration. In fact I was elected chairman of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Kadin) for the second time. If at that time I pointed out the slump, which would they choose me.
But the point is after we dropped, we have to bounce back. If at that time I did not get up, then I can not as it is today. I face it principled problem, do not run. I do a lot of business, for example, removing the family share of 55% so stay 2.5%. I am also looking for a loan here and there.
Finally, with great effort in 2001 I was able to bounce back and get repaid my debt and improve my business again.
That's my experience so far. I hope to be a useful knowledge. Papatah say experience is the best teacher. In closing I would like to tell the story of Columbus' egg. One time Colombus challenging people to make an egg stand.
There was no single person who can make an egg stand. Then Columbus gave the example of how to make an egg stand to solve the bottom. Then people say: ah, then how I can too.
Well, I want to be Columbus. I show them how, and then you said, then I can too. Then you start a business and be successful and successful. I am glad that you are a success, as more and more successful, the more advanced nation.
How do you respond story of successful entrepreneurs Indonesia above, om Ical Bakrie?

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment